Sunday, March 13, 2016

First kiss



Over the past two weeks Ollie has discovered just how wonderful it feels to have her head rubbed by a human.  Each day she has loved the attention more and more to the point that if I stop petting her she head butts my hand with her head.  I'm over the moon.  It has taken 13 years for Ollie to get to this point.  I've been able to get very close to her for a long time but touching was not allowed.  I can scratch her head behind her ears and run my hand along her back and tail and she very happy to let me do this.
  

Now every feeding, both a.m. and p.m. Ollie gets head rubs.  She loves this attention.  Today, though was made just a little bit more special.  I got to kiss the top of her wee head.  Wow.  It has taken patience and persistence.  


1 comment:

  1. In this manner my colleague Wesley Virgin's report begins with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL video.

    You see, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to get whatever they want.

    THESE are the exact same methods tons of celebrities (especially those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this thought has even taken place INSIDE your own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind seven years ago, while riding a non-registered, garbage bucket of a vehicle without a license and on his banking card.

    "I'm so frustrated with living check to check! When will I become successful?"

    You took part in those types of conversations, isn't it right?

    Your own success story is going to start. You just need to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

    ReplyDelete