Friday, December 16, 2016

Moon




I was sitting in my van with the engine off in the dark waiting to see if Jazz would show up for food (there has been major construction happening near his feeding station so he isn't coming for food in the morning - another post for another day).  A vehicle pulled up behind me and just before they drove off I saw an organic waste bin on the boulevard with the lid propped open.  Strange.


Early the following morning I got an email from a friend saying she had seen a new black cat in the nearby parking lot who looked in rough shape.  It wasn't until much later in the day that I put two and two together.  That organic waste bin probably contained the black cat and some despicable excuse for a human being dumped him.  They knew that a cat (Jazz) was being fed so thought this was a good place to dump the cat.


A few days later I was able to trap this dear little cat and took him to a foster home.  I decided to call this black kitty Moon because he was dumped the day after the super moon and he had a very round face, like a moon.  

Moon wasn't feral but we weren't sure he was a friendly guy either.  After about a couple of weeks Moon went to the vet to be neutered however it was discovered he was quite sick.  It was decided with the cards stacked against him due to illness that it would be far kinder to let him go.  I called the vet's office asking them one small favour before Moon went over the rainbow bridge.  Would someone please kiss the top of his wee head for me.  If I could have gone to the clinic I would have kissed him myself. 

I think every time I look at a moon in the night sky I will think of this dear kitty.  I'm so glad I was able to get him off the cold streets and deliver him to a foster home so that he would know what it was like to be cared for.

RIP sweet Moon. You deserved more.

2 comments:

  1. I am in tears. Precious Moon; and thank goodness you found him and rescued him from terrible misery in his illness. Thank you for your dear heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this manner my friend Wesley Virgin's tale begins in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he discovered hidden, "self mind control" tactics that the government and others used to get everything they want.

    These are the exact same tactics lots of celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You probably know how you use only 10% of your brain.

    That's mostly because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Perhaps this conversation has even taken place INSIDE your very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years back, while riding a non-registered, trash bucket of a car without a driver's license and on his bank card.

    "I'm very fed up with living payroll to payroll! When will I finally succeed?"

    You've been a part of those those questions, am I right?

    Your success story is waiting to be written. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE To Find Out How To Become A MILLIONAIRE

    ReplyDelete