Sunday, June 17, 2012

Construction

Last week construction began on the relining of water pipes right beside the feeding shelter for Tess, Jazz and Que.  I spoke with one of the crew about what they were doing and found out they will be there for about 6 weeks.  I told this fellow about the cats and he said they would try not to disturb them, which is great however, the cats make themselves scarce with all the noise. 

Friday I arrived to find two pick up trucks parked on the grass boulevard beside the feeding shelters.  Sheesh!  Glad the shelters didn't get hit.


I'm thankful I have a friend who goes past the feeding shelter very early most mornings and she will leave food for the kitties.  My other option is to feed at the end of the afternoon but that sometimes conflicts with my schedule. As well, I still have to feed the East Side Gang who are far enough away that they are not bothered.


Tess enjoying Sunday brekky

Whatever it takes Tess, Jazz and Que will get their food everyday, along with a bowl of fresh water.





1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are so dedicated to feeding themz Tess Jaz and Que is very lucky! I glad no matter what they get they food and fresh water daily. OMC i cant believe how close trucks were. I glad East Side Gang not effected.

    Hug hug hug

    ReplyDelete