Monday, November 11, 2013

I love you Willy


I got word yesterday late afternoon that Willy went OTRB earlier in the day.  He wasn't a feral but a dear kitty living next door.  He was very loved by Steve and Alice...... and me.  I got to spend a lot of weekends with Willy during summer months looking after him for the past few years.  And when his family went away for a week each fall I was there looking after my little buddy.  I always felt bad that he was all alone for 7 or 8 days so I would spend extra time with him.

Willy was a big, big kitty.  He was an only child.  He was pretty laid back, he was very sweet and not one to expend too much energy, unless catnip was involved.  I ended each of my visits by giving Willy a hit of catnip and he loved his nip.  I enjoyed my time caring for Willy very much and I miss him terribly. 


I didn't get an opportunity to say good bye to Willy or kiss the top of his head one more time.  I didn't expect that when he left for the vet on Friday afternoon he would not be returning home, but neither did Steve and Alice.

I miss you Willy Wonderful. Hug hug hug 


No comments:

Post a Comment