Friday, December 6, 2013

Jack, the Kitty Someone Threw Away

I am happy to report that dear Jack is doing very well in his foster home with Carolyn.  He's happy, sweet and playful.  I just cannot get my head around the fact someone threw this boy away, but so happy this despicable person chose to do so near my feral kitties so I could find him.

Last night Robin and I went to visit him.  He's a very good looking fellow and he wasn't shy with us at all.  This is good.  I hope that a new home is just around the corner for Jack, we just need to find that corner!

Next weekend Jack will go to an adoptathon so all fingers and paws are crossed that the right person drops in to Global Pet Foods on Danforth, sees this handsome fellow and melts!

Here are some of the pictures I took last night (I took over 100 and I was only there for about 30 minutes)!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. It makes me so sad that someone threw Jack kitteh away. What a dear sweet kitteh and thankful he was found near your ferals. I hope he find forever home soon but I do know that he knows right now good humans are taking care of him and he foes feel all the love.

    Love Goodest Bestest Floofiestness

    ReplyDelete