Saturday, June 8, 2013

Acer goes bye bye

This morning, about an hour ago, my sweet Acer (formerly Mr Wiggles) left for an adoptathon at Pet Value.  I so want him to find a new and loving home.  No one will ever love this sweet boy as much as I do but if they love him half as much then he will be a very loved happy little cat.  I sent along his medical records and a note with pictures. I also included my email address hoping that his new family will let me know how he is doing.  If for some reason he does not get adopted today, he will be back in time for dinner.

I love you Acer.  I hope you get adopted today and that your new family will send me some pictures.


1 comment:

  1. I sad Mr Wiggles gone but happy he has furever home I glad he has a playmate. I hope they let you know how he is doing. Sending you all lots of hugs and to Acer though he always be Mr Wiggles to us too.

    Hug hug hug
    Goodest Bestest Floofiestness
    and wee ones

    ReplyDelete