Monday, June 3, 2013

Acer Makes His Television Debut

Checking items on table


Acer was a guest on Canada AM this morning.  Diane, owner of Tails, a pet shop in The Beaches area of Toronto, invited Acer to come along while she was talking with TV host Jeff Hutchison about some new and interesting toys and accessories for cats.  Considering he is only 11 weeks old, he was a very well behaved little cat.  I was standing just off camera ready to grab him in the event he decided to make a run for it.

Jeff Hutchison and Diane




Acer is cradled in Jeff's arms for the last few minutes
of the segment.

Here's hoping the family who will eventually adopt Acer was watching today and will make inquiries.

When we returned home after the show, Acer fell asleep for about 6 hours.  He was exhausted from the events of the day, as well as having to get up before the crack of dawn.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this segment. Jeff is a big cat fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. It support århus

    ReplyDelete